mercredi 2 octobre 2013

Classroom English Memo

Here are some of the sentences that we saw in class. You have to use them when in the classroom. Do not forget to complete your bookmark all along the year if you need more help !


(Source image : http://mymumdom.com/the-back-to-school-check-list/)

CLASSROOM ENGLISH 

  • Excuses
-  I'm sorry
- Sorry I'm late
- Sorry I was absent last time
- I forgot my copybook 
- I didn't do my homework
  • Need help
- What's the English for ?
- How do you say .... in English ? 
- I don't understand, can you repeat please ? 
- Can you step aside please ? 
- Do you have a tissue ? 

  • Allow and not allow
- Can I go to the bin please ?
- Can I close the blind ? 
- Can I open the door ? 
- Can I speak French ? 
  • Material 
- Pen 
- Pencil 
- Eraser

NB : Do not forget  !
--> When I call the register, you must say "here" or "present" ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire